Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Tuesday Ten, Reasons I love my Dad | Cache Valley Photographer

9:50 AM Posted by Stacey , , , No comments
In honor of Father's Day this past weekend I decided to do this week's Tuesday Ten post on my dad.  My dad is special to me and I hope that you all have a dad that is special in your life.

1.  I love my dad. He has such a kind heart and is a genuine good person.
2. My dad has seriously an amazing talent. His motto has always been "There's nothing I can't do". From building/remodeling their house and doing brick work, electrical, cement, tile, counter tops, cabinets, putting a pond in, to building me props, and more. When I ask him to help me with something I don't think he's ever said no. And he usually takes my idea and expands and makes it so much more amazing.
3. My dad has such a strong work ethic. He's one of the hardest working individuals I've ever known. Watching him and my mom through their jobs taught me a lot and got me to where I am today.
4. My dad has a great drive. I've seen him put his mind to something and follow through no matter how hard it was. I look up to him because of this.
5. The goofy walk... Oh I wish I had this on video. When we go on family vacations or are headed to dinner or wherever it might be my dad occasionally does this broken leg walk. It's a riot to watch and he thinks he's super funny and laughs at himself. I love it.
6. Speaking of laughing at himself. He seriously does. He laughs at his jokes and then we laugh at him laughing at himself. LOL!
7. Passions that he's passed on to me. Growing up my parents owned a boat. We'd go to the lake as a family nearly every Sunday in the Summer. He and my mom taught me to water ski. I love boating now and am so thankful he shared this passion with me. Boating was our family fun and I cherish those memories. {He also taught me to snow ski, :)}
8. He is the best grandpa. I love watching him play with my nieces and nephews.
9. He lends a helping hand all the time. I am so thankful he's there when I need him. He's come running multiple times when I needed help and Andy wasn't home.
10. He's my dad. Enough said. :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment