Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Friday, August 19, 2016

Jay 6 Month | Cache Valley Childrens Photographer


I love getting to write about this little heartthrob, because he happens to be my son! Jay is the light of my life! He brings so much joy to Braxton and I, and we can’t imagine our lives without him.

Taking him to get pictures done is always so much fun! I love getting to look at how much he has changed since his last session. It breaks my heart a little to think of how big he is now, but I love watching him learn and grow. We are doing the first year package with Jay, so you can see his 3-month pictures on the blog as well.

The day of pictures I tried to plan out his nap schedule, so that he would be his happiest for pictures. But as you other parents out there would know… they never stick to the schedule if you plan one. As a last resort I was hoping he would at least sleep on the way over to the studio, but of course that didn’t happen either. But even with the lack of nap Jay LOVED Stacey! He is turning into quite the little flirt, so the smiles were coming so easily for her. It was soooo much easier than the last time.

3 month pictures can be difficult, because smiles don’t come as easily. And then on the physical side of things, they can’t really hold their heads up or sit either. So the 6 month session is like night and day difference. Jay can now sit, hold his head up, he laughs, smiles, and loves to chat it up. The only down side is now his drool has quadrupled, so we got a few shots with the slobber, but hey it adds character! There were a few times that he tried standing in some of the props, as well as a couple of times he just rolled with the tent prop right on top of him. That silly boy. Love him!

For this session I went a little crazy, and had so many different ideas I wanted to try out. Stacey was awesome and was so willing to help me create the picture that I saw in my mind. And they even turned out better than I imagined! We continued the use of the airplane, Steve Hawkes (Stacey’s dad) made, and the little box, so that I can compare his pictures as he grows. The orange and blue quilt is actually one that I made before Jay was born. He is probably the only one of my children that will ever get one, but that’s the way the 1st child is. I wanted to capture some shots of him with it, so that I can hang a picture in his room, to go along with the color scheme. The outdoor pictures are some of my favorite, because they really showcase our family. We love spending time in the outdoors, and already at 6 months Jay loves it too. Stacey has such great props, I love how all of the pieces came together so nicely.

My little guy is quite the chunk, if you haven’t noticed. So I wanted to get some “nakey” pictures of him to help remember those sweet little rolls. I love the way newborns look in the cloth backgrounds photos, so I asked if we could try it out. Stacey was all for the idea, and I’m so glad that we tried, because I absolutely adore the pictures we got! He looks so handsome with the little bowtie (and the drool of course)! I couldn’t be happier with the way they turned out.

I’m so glad that I get the opportunity to work with Stacey. She really is SO amazing, and I love how well she works with Jay. I’ve never been disappointed with my pictures, and I’m already looking forward to having her capture more of Jay and my family in the future. Thanks for everything Stacey! 













 
 

____________________________________________________________

Posted by Jessica - Blogger & Social Media Associate at Stacey Hansen Photography!
Stacey Hansen is a Logan Utah Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer. She loves meeting new clients, capturing the personalities within her clients and sharing her love of photography with others.

From the Photographer: Growing up in Cache Valley was awesome, and I'm still here so I guess that means I love it! I'm happily married to my best friend and love his little girl, Kira. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I continue to love every chance I get to preserve memories through my lens.

From the Blogger: I am a small town girl now living in Logan and loving it. I have an amazing husband and the sweetest little boy. I love to travel, dance and be outdoors but most of all I love spending time with my Family!


www.staceyhansenphotography.com
**in 2015 we changed from Photography by Stacey Moss to Stacey Hansen Photography. 
We will still honor all gift cards from Photography by Stacey Moss until the their expiration date**

Logan Utah Photographer | Cache Valley Utah Photographer | Utah Photographer |
Utah Wedding Photographer | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer| Cache Valley Wedding Photographer 
Logan Utah Family Photographer | Cache Valley Family Photographer
Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Utah Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment