Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Mortenson Newborns | Logan Utah Newborn Photographer


Talk about handsome! We loved getting to do this little guy’s newborn pictures. At first he started out a little fussy, but a bottle calmed him right down, and then he slept for the rest of the shoot. And boy did we get some good shots!

Thorbin was born on the 12th at 6 in the morning. Weighing 7lbs 14oz, and 22in long. His mom was induced, but ended up having to go in for an emergency C-section. Both mom and baby are doing great now, and his parents are glad to have him here safe and sound.

The first child in the family is always so much fun to take pictures of, because you can just see the love that mom and dad have for them. I mean parents love every child they have, but it’s so cool to see the change in people when they become parents. I know for myself that I really had no idea how much I could love another human until I had my son. Being a parent is unlike anything else in this world. And for Thorbin’s parents I am without words to describe their love for him.

We love it when parents have their own creative ideas, and bring in props that are significant to them for the shoot. Thorbin’s mom brought in some antlers for his session, and Stacey just loved it! They were so fun to work with, and unique to his family. It adds their own style into the pictures.

We did a lot of different shots with he cloth backgrounds for this session, and they all turned out looking so sharp. We did a textured black backdrop and it made the color from the swaddle pop, and focused a lot of attention on the little one. We had to get in our little boy blues, throw in some greens, and boy the final product... He just looked adorable! We even captured quite a few photos with him grinning. And if that doesn’t just make your heart melt, I don’t know what would! My personal favorite is when he was in the green swaddle on the knitted square, and out of nowhere came the sweetest grin. So Precious!!

A newborn boy session wouldn’t be complete without a bowtie in there somewhere! I loved the contrast that the bright blue bowtie had with the cool tones of the grey blanket and background. Then of course we had to take a couple nakey shots. I love all his little wrinkles, and his cute little mohawk! I can’t help myself from wanting to smoosh on those little cheeks. To complete the session we took the photos of him in the blue bucket. The very warm neutral tones were different from his other shots, so I liked that contrast from other photos captured in the session.

Looking over the pictures of this sweet little man made me think back to when my little guy was this small. I love where he is now, but I definitely miss the sweet newborn stage. Enjoy every minute you have with this little guy while he is still tiny. We can’t wait until next time. Thanks again Mortenson Family!























_____________________________________________________________

Posted by Jessica - Blogger & Social Media Associate at Stacey Hansen Photography!
Stacey Hansen is a Logan Utah Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer. She loves meeting new clients, capturing the personalities within her clients and sharing her love of photography with others.

From the Photographer: Growing up in Cache Valley was awesome, and I'm still here so I guess that means I love it! I'm happily married to my best friend and love his little girl, Kira. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I continue to love every chance I get to preserve memories through my lens.

From the Blogger: I am a small town girl now living in Logan and loving it. I have an amazing husband and the sweetest little boy. I love to travel, dance and be outdoors but most of all I love spending time with my Family!


www.staceyhansenphotography.com
**in 2015 we changed from Photography by Stacey Moss to Stacey Hansen Photography. 
We will still honor all gift cards from Photography by Stacey Moss until the their expiration date**

Logan Utah Photographer | Cache Valley Utah Photographer | Utah Photographer |
Utah Wedding Photographer | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer| Cache Valley Wedding Photographer 
Logan Utah Family Photographer | Cache Valley Family Photographer
Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Utah Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment