Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Outdoor Hoth Session

Cache Valley and Logan Utah Newborn Photographer

I have to admit these parents pushed me outside my comfort zone a little... but I LOVED IT! They contacted me a few months ago about doing their newborn session and came over to see what props I had. Their nursery was going to be an outdoor/woodland type theme for their little girl and they wanted to take some newborn pictures that would fit in perfectly with the green, pink and outdoor idea. We talked about doing half their session inside and then heading somewhere close to my house for some outdoor pictures. I loved their ideas and was thrilled to do something new. 

She was due after the middle of June. She contacted me the end of May and said they had their baby 3 weeks early. It was about go time. They went for a drive the day before the session to see if Tony's Grove was still snow covered or what it looked like and decided to do their entire session outdoors. Though Tony's Grove wasn't too beautiful and still had some snow they did find a super fun area on the way up to Tony's Grove to use. That morning I packed a few things in my Jeep and met them at First Damn in Logan. We headed up to Tony's Grove. We stopped at a field full of yellow flowers and took a few family pictures there first. Then more up to Tony's Grove. We pulled off the side of the road and to my surprise this beautiful location was awaiting not far from the main road. We crossed a small stream and set up in two different areas. It was much colder than I expected as it was a great day out (prob the shade and slight breeze). Their little girl did AMAZING for this session. We kept her covered up with a blanket or in Mom's arms until we were ready to create pictures with her. She slept the entire time. Yup. The entire time we were at this spot she was out. She rocked it. 

My favorites are the bed that Ty made. Super awesome log bed. Another favorite is the Fox hat/cover up. Adorable! Shanna and Ty had an awesome idea and hopefully I capture it the way they envisioned. 
Thanks Hoth Family. She's a doll. Congrats! 














0 comments:

Post a Comment