Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Marlee and Tom Formals | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer

10:00 AM Posted by Stacey , 1 comment
We are a Cache Valley based Wedding Photographer and we love it. Northern Utah is seriously some of the best views for outdoor wedding, bridal and formal pictures. Marlee and Tom are getting married today so we thought we'd share some of their Formal Wedding Photos from a few weeks ago. 

We met at the Old Logan Coach Building on 3rd South in Logan. The sun was super bright even at 6 pm. I was a little worried I'd have a hard time getting away from the harsh light but we made due with the time. Marlee looked beautiful in her wedding dress. She had it custom made. I found out after the session was over that she was stressing out the day before because her dress was not finished yet. It looked perfect to me and I'm super happy she got it in time for their formals. Tom looked handsome in his Tux and I loved the edition of teal to both of their attire. His tie + her shoes = AWESOME! 

I took their formals with the edition of some individual photos and then we headed over to the Design West Bridge for some additional photos in the shade with some greenery as the backdrop. They all turned out beautiful and though it was super bright out I think we got some fantastic photos of the cute couple. 

Marlee's bouquet was also amazing. She had the floral department at Lee's Marketplace make it for her. I loved the colors and the details of the bouquet. The bright summer colors combined with their teal accents helped create a fun, summer, and bold feeling to their session. Great choice in flowers in my opinion.  

Congrats on your marriage, Marlee and Tom. Best Wishes today for a stress free and beautiful wedding. I'm so happy I can be a part of your special day. 


















1 comment:

  1. The beauty about this place is that it's not just a unique space in itself, but it's a full-service catering space as well, and the food is incredible.

    ReplyDelete