Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cache Valley Family Photographer | Losee Family

10:44 AM Posted by Stacey No comments
Logan Utah and Cache Valley Family Photographer

I adore this family. I work with MacKenzie at Hycomp and so we've known each other for about 6-7 years it seems, possibly more. Her little girl is ADORABLE. She's oh so cute and has such a fun personality. Her and dad will walk into work and she just mosey's on back to mom's office smiling and waving at people along the way. 

MacKenzie talked to me weeks ago and wanted to do pictures in the Mantua poppy fields when they were in bloom. I told her I'd fit her in as soon as we could when the flowers came out. The week before her session we talked and the flowers were in the midst of blooming so we scheduled for Saturday Morning. My schedule is filling up quite fast so that was the only time I could fit them in. I'd never been to the poppy fields so we met at the Reservoir in Mantua and I followed them to the Box Elder camp grounds. Ah, a full poppy field. You wouldn't believe the bee's in this field. If you are terrified of Bee's that's not the place for you. We weren't the first people to take pictures in the field and there were a few spots that had been walked through so we stuck with those areas. It was super bright at 9:30 am to my surprise but I think we got some good photos. I love the colors they wore as they at perfect complimentary colors to the orange poppy's. 

Looking at the spot now I might have to try this one again next year only in the evening.... though I hear you  have to wait in line because it's an extremely popular place and the poppy's are only in full bloom for about a week. 

Thanks Losee Family!












0 comments:

Post a Comment