Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Friday, June 6, 2014

Baby Girl Marlee | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer

8:33 AM Posted by Stacey No comments
Logan Utah and Cache Valley Newborn Photographer
Oh this little girl was a blast to photograph. I think I can call myself petty lucky when I book a full birth story. I get to see the mom from her Maternity Stage, the actual birth,  the newborn session and finally the 1 year session. The way a mom and the baby grow in that time period is amazing. It's seriously a breathtaking experience to see from start to 1 year and this baby was no different. One major reason I LOVE being a Cache Valley and Logan Utah Newborn Photographer!

The maternity session was so fun. You can see pictures here. Their birth story session was also an amazing experience, I'm so privileged to have experienced it with them. 

We took little Marlee's newborn pictures at 11 days old. She did an amazing job and slept the entire time. When Danyel and I were talking about the newborn session and trying to pick a schedule she mentioned she wanted to use a little princess crown. I looked online and even tried to find one locally I could rent or borrow for the session. I found one I could borrow and a few that I could get locally but they just weren't what we wanted. I decided to order one on Etsy. I found the perfect crown and contacted the seller to see if she could get it to me in 2 days. She came through and I had it the day before Marlee's session. 

Tyler, Danyel and Bentley showed up for her session and just hung out in the studio while Marlee and I played. She was seriously a doll. One of the easiest newborns I've be able to photograph. I seriously loved being her Newborn Photographer. The crown worked perfectly and I am so thrilled with the pictures we got.

Congrats Goldsberry Family. She is seriously special. 













0 comments:

Post a Comment