Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, June 23, 2014

Cache Valley Family Photographer | Robbin's Family

Logan Utah Family Photographer | Black Smith Fork Canyon 

Oh what a Family! I am so glad to have met this fun family. I did Michelle and Scott's newborn session back in March/April and had a blast with the Pilot theme. Her mom contacted me soon after that to schedule their family pictures in June. All of their kids would be in town and they wanted to capture some fun moments in Black Smith Fork Canyon. I drove the canyon twice to pick out a good spot and had a few secondary options available should those not work when we got up there. Candee when up the week before and had also scoped out a location to use so I thought we were set!  

The morning on June 21st we met at their house in Hyrum and then caravan'd up Black Smith Fork Canyon and to Left Hand Fork. I was in my jeep so I just enjoyed the breezy ride. They were pulled a few trailers because they were staying and camping / riding four-wheelers after the photo session. I was amazed at how busy and packed the canyon at Left Hand was. Boy, did we have a hard time finding a spot to all pull off and park. All the best spots for both parking and pictures were taken already. I was getting nervous. We drove all the way to the fork where Right Hand joins in and then turned around and parked close by. Though these spots were not what either Candee or I had envisioned we went with it and they turned out great. 

I love their colors. And wow, look at all those kids! They have 5 kids who in turn all have kids of their own. I was in awe of all their cuteness. Those kids did AWESOME. Never have I had that many kids and end up with as many good pictures as we did. 

Thanks for the fun times Robbin's Family!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment