Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Etherington Boys | Northern Utah Childrens Photographer



Our session with the Etherington Boys was nothing shy of great! These boys are so handsome, and we loved getting to photograph them. Green Canyon was the perfect backdrop for the session. Everything was so green, it just really added to the shoot.

The first attempt at a session got rained out, and we were afraid of rain for the second as well. Luckily our prayers were answered, and we ended up with the perfect weather! Our second attempt at this session was golden!

We were able to get some shots of them in their dress clothes as well as in some casuals. Can I just say that when they were all dressed up in their Sunday best I couldn’t help but hope that my little guy ends up as handsome as them!

It was fun getting to photograph them together as well as individually. And that red hair…. Gotta love it! I have to say that my favorite picture of the whole shoot was when they got to show us their silly faces. Sometimes you just gotta let boys be boys, and we got the perfect picture of just that. Silly and so fun!

These boys were awesome and did great for our quick shoot. We’re so glad that the weather decided to cooperate with us so that we could capture some fantastic shots of these two. Thanks boys for making this shoot so fun! We can’t wait to see you again!!  








______________________________________________________________

Posted by Jessica - Blogger & Social Media Associate at Stacey Hansen Photography!
Stacey Hansen is a Logan Utah Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer. She loves meeting new clients, capturing the personalities within her clients and sharing her love of photography with others.

From the Photographer: Growing up in Cache Valley was awesome, and I'm still here so I guess that means I love it! I'm happily married to my best friend and love his little girl, Kira. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I continue to love every chance I get to preserve memories through my lens.

From the Blogger: I am a small town girl now living in Logan and loving it. I have an amazing husband and the sweetest little boy. I love to travel, dance and be outdoors but most of all I love spending time with my Family!


www.staceyhansenphotography.com
**in 2015 we changed from Photography by Stacey Moss to Stacey Hansen Photography. 
We will still honor all gift cards from Photography by Stacey Moss until the their expiration date**

Logan Utah Photographer | Cache Valley Utah Photographer | Utah Photographer |
Utah Wedding Photographer | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer| Cache Valley Wedding Photographer 
Logan Utah Family Photographer | Cache Valley Family Photographer
Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Utah Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment