Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday Ten | Getting to know the Blogger

10:59 AM Posted by Unknown , , No comments
Here we are again! Tuesday already! The summer weeks are just flying by. We are putting forth great effort to get back into doing the Tuesday Ten Posts, so here it is! Last week you got to know the Photographer at Stacey Hansen Photography, so what better than to get to know the Blogger this week! You know the lady behind the lens, so Here’s today’s Tuesday Ten, the lady behind the screen…

The Tuesday Ten

1.    Who am I?  My name is Jessica Ward. I grew up in small town, Rigby,Idaho. It’s smack dab in the middle of Idaho Falls and Rexburg, or pretty close to BYU-Idaho. To give you a little sense of location. I am the oldest of 4 kids. Two boys/ Two Girls. I now have my own little family, and am enjoying every minute of my life. I’m fun loving, adventurous, hard working, passionate, curious, and I love to have a good time. I am a total people person and I enjoy spending as much time with my family as I can. Life couldn’t be better. 

2.    What’s happenin? Currently I am a stay at home mom. I love getting to be home with my little guy, and I’m quite sad that I have to return to school this fall. But I gotta get that degree. I’ve been pursing a degree in Early Childhood education at Utah State University and I’m excited to say I’m almost done! Wahoo!! These next two semesters will be student teaching and then I will have my degree. After that I’m planning on teaching part-time kindergarten, and then spending the rest of my day home with the family.

3.    My Man!  Brax and I have been married a little over 2 ½ years! We met at freshman orientation up at the university, and it didn’t take long for us to realize this was the real deal. Braxton is the reason I get to stay home and be a mom. I’m so grateful for how hard he works, so that I can do the things I like, and have the things I need. He pushes me to be a better person every day. I love him so much!



4.    My little guy! I cannot imagine my life without my little guy. Jay was born at the beginning of this year, and I cannot believe that he is already 6 months old! Time is going WAY TO FAST!!! He makes every day an adventure, and I love seeing him learn new things. Currently he’s working on crawling and saying mom. Both are pretty close! I love being the blogger for Stacey Hansen Photography, because it not only is fun, but it allows me to stay home with my baby. There is seriously nothing I love more than being a mother. I have a quote that pretty much sums it all up… “Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for.”








5.    My Tech. What would any blogger be without her technology? I have to say that growing up I wasn’t very techy, but after meeting my husband I didn’t have a choice but to get with the program! My amazing husband opened me up to the wonderful world of apple!! My favorite part is that all my tech products are synced together, so no matter where I go I have access to everything I need. My favorite thing to do is pull out my Mac and sit by the window, while I blog. 

6.    My Hobbies! Anything I can do with my family becomes a hobby of mine. For example, going Pokemon hunting! Haha… I love to go camping, biking, and on walks with them. When I was growing up I loved doing ballroom dance, so when I can get my husband to dance with me I love it! Music is a big part of my life. I grew up playing piano, violin, and tenor saxophone. I really enjoy singing as well. I’m a water junkie, so I love to go boating! Especially at Lake Powel!! I’ve recently acquired a liking for exercise, so doing some Yoga or Zumba is a daily must. Really I just like to have fun. I love trying new things, especially if it’s something I can enjoy with Braxton and Jay.


7.    The Dog???  You may be wondering about the question marks, so I’ll explain… We have a dog, who thinks it’s either a human or a cat depending on her mood. Baylee is a 2 ½ year old Australian Labradoodle, who acts as an emotional support animal. She is STILL in her puppy stage, and we are excited for the day that ends! Baylee is full of energy and loves to play with Jay. I’m pretty sure she has been on more road trips than any other dog out there. We couldn’t have asked for a better companion to help watch over our little guy. 



8.    Travel… YES! I LOVE to travel! And I can say that I have experienced North America, not only traveling, but living in a lot of different parts of it. I’ve been to 21 states, and lived in Idaho, Utah, Alaska, Virginia/ DC/ Maryland. I drove the 3000 miles to Alaska, so I got to experience the prettiest parts of Canada. I’ve been on a cruise to Mexico, as well as spent some time in Cancun. My favorite part of traveling is getting to see new things and experience different ways of life. I’d like to think I’ve seen it all from ancient ruins, to our countries monuments, from wild bears, to roaming iguanas, from the rich and the wealthy, to the poor and starving. All these things I’ve been able to see and experience has given me so much perspective on life. And one last fun fact… I’ve been in two countries at once!





9.    My future…  So when I dream about my future I get pretty ambitious! In the future I would like to live in Alaska. Not permanently, but long enough to really take it all in. I want to teach, but not full time because I enjoy being a mom even more. This is going to sound crazy, but I want 10 kids! People told me that after I had my first I would change my mind, but really it has just made me want that many even more!! I want to travel A LOT and see places like New Zealand, Rio, and Italy. I’m going to go and do my debt free scream with Dave Ramsey in Tennessee as well! Oh and I’d like to be a millionaire and live happily ever after as well!

10. Fun Facts!  Sometimes I think the most interesting things about people are the random fun facts about them! So here are some of mine… If I could go any where in the world I would like to visit India. I think that they have super cool outfits, elephants, and dancing. My favorite places are Alaska, Disney land, Lake Powell, and Home. I’ve never been stung by a bee. My favorite food is any type of pasta! I love to cuddle and watch Netflix. My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings. And I just turned 21 last week! 
______________________________________________________________

Posted by Jessica - Blogger & Social Media Associate at Stacey Hansen Photography!
Stacey Hansen is a Logan Utah Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer. She loves meeting new clients, capturing the personalities within her clients and sharing her love of photography with others.

From the Photographer: Growing up in Cache Valley was awesome, and I'm still here so I guess that means I love it! I'm happily married to my best friend and love his little girl, Kira. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I continue to love every chance I get to preserve memories through my lens.

From the Blogger: I am a small town girl now living in Logan and loving it. I have an amazing husband and the sweetest little boy. I love to travel, dance and be outdoors but most of all I love spending time with my Family!


www.staceyhansenphotography.com
**in 2015 we changed from Photography by Stacey Moss to Stacey Hansen Photography. 
We will still honor all gift cards from Photography by Stacey Moss until the their expiration date**

Logan Utah Photographer | Cache Valley Utah Photographer | Utah Photographer |
Utah Wedding Photographer | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer| Cache Valley Wedding Photographer 
Logan Utah Family Photographer | Cache Valley Family Photographer
Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Utah Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment