Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Oakley 3 Month | Utah Childrens photographer


This sweet girl has a special place in Stacey’s heart because she happens to be her niece! And now we know why she is so cute ;) haha…  We are doing a 12 month package with Oakley, so we have watched her grow through newborns, 1 month, 2 month, and now her 3 month!

I absolutely love the use of the BatzKidz monthly milestone blanket in sessions. Especially because it allows for so much creativity on the photographers part. Stacey actually knows Chelsie, who is the amazing woman who started these blankets! Chelsie used to be one of her clients when she was in Utah, and we just love her! We’re so happy that she has found such great success with these blankets. The use of additional props is so much fun with them. This month because of the 4th of July we incorporated a lot of red, white, and blue props. I have to say that it was quite adorable! I can’t wait to see what Stacey (or her sister Shayna) comes up with in the future!

A special part of this session was getting this pretty girl all dressed up in her blessing dress. It was her mom’s so it makes it even more special. She was just glowing in the beautiful white gown. I love the pictures we captured.

Oakley is just growing up to be such a sweetheart. She is so cute! This sweet thing loves to smile ALL the time, and is a fantastic eater. Her older brother loves her to pieces, as does her auntie ;) and the rest of her family. We are so excited to see her back in the studio next month!!





______________________________________________________________

Posted by Jessica - Blogger & Social Media Associate at Stacey Hansen Photography!
Stacey Hansen is a Logan Utah Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer. She loves meeting new clients, capturing the personalities within her clients and sharing her love of photography with others.

From the Photographer: Growing up in Cache Valley was awesome, and I'm still here so I guess that means I love it! I'm happily married to my best friend and love his little girl, Kira. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I continue to love every chance I get to preserve memories through my lens.

From the Blogger: I am a small town girl now living in Logan and loving it. I have an amazing husband and the sweetest little boy. I love to travel, dance and be outdoors but most of all I love spending time with my Family!


www.staceyhansenphotography.com
**in 2015 we changed from Photography by Stacey Moss to Stacey Hansen Photography. 
We will still honor all gift cards from Photography by Stacey Moss until the their expiration date**

Logan Utah Photographer | Cache Valley Utah Photographer | Utah Photographer |
Utah Wedding Photographer | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer| Cache Valley Wedding Photographer 
Logan Utah Family Photographer | Cache Valley Family Photographer
Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Utah Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment