Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ellie Give-a-way Winner | Utah Photographer

8:53 AM Posted by Stacey , ,


In January we did a give-a-way for a FREE 30 Minute Mini Session (Worth $75). We asked for photos of kids and then posted them on our Facebook Wall to let our fans and their family / friends vote. This adorable little gem won! It was actually super fun because I know her mom from High School. We were able to quickly catch up and I quite enjoyed meeting her darling little girl. (She had a few boys at home too). Mom made this adorable banner and cake for Ellie's 1st birthday. We did pictures and then they went home and did a cake smash so her brothers could see it. 

I LOVED the simplicity of the banner, the colors and the unique style so I told mom I'd love to trade and have her make me some. She was super sweet and left this one for me when she picked up her cd. Thanks Joanna!