Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Boudoir for Valentine's Day | Utah Photographer

4:59 PM Posted by Stacey
In Feburary I did a few Boudoir Shoots for Valentine's Day. It was super fun and I loved working with these beautiful ladies. 

When I think about Boudoir photo shoots I don't see the typical sexy photos people think about. There is SO much more that goes into a Boudoir Session that just a few outfits and sexy photos. I also firmly believe they are more about the person, the beauty on the side and the way they see themselves in front of the camera. I think creating a masterpiece the subject is comfortable with is the key. And they don't have to be reveling or suggestive. Boudoir photos can have class. Which is what I think all of the sessions for Valentine's day came out with. Classic beauty to share with my camera. 

Hair and Make up were done on all of them by Jade from Beyoutiful by Jade
Photography and Books provided by Photography by Stacey Moss