Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wright Newborns | Utah Newborn Photographer

3:00 PM Posted by Stacey No comments



This little gem was amazingly good for her newborn session. She was adorable with a head of hair, little baby rolls, adorable hands and toes and she was just perfect. I work with her dad at Hycomp and was super excited when they went into labor. Though they had an adventure to get her here, both she and mom are doing well look amazing. 

We did the pink set up with this new pink backdrop I got. I actually LOVE IT! The gray is a perfect compliment for it. When we got to the blue and grey set up she wasn't too sure about pictures so we didn't get as many photos as I'd like. I'm glad to get all the little details though. And her session was a breeze talking with mom and dad for a couple of hours. 

Thanks again Brandon and Erica! 


 














Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment