Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mariah Bridals | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer

4:24 PM Posted by Stacey , No comments

I met this beautiful Bride at the Logan Bridal Faire back in January. She and her mom were there scouting vendors for her March wedding. They talked to me and then came back later that day and paid their deposit for her wedding photography. I was so excited. I had no expectations of booking any brides at the Bridal Faire but more or less just getting my name out there. They surpassed my vision of what the Bridal Faire could do for me. 

Weeks later mom called to schedule her Bridals as well. We choose a Saturday afternoon and headed up Logan Canyon. I was excited to work with Jade from BeYoutiful again, as she did Mariah's hair. Mariah looked beautiful in her gown and we had a blast taking pictures and walking around the location. 

Mariah and Terrell get married today! I'm so happy to be their photographer. Stay tuned for sneak peeks from their wedding. Congrats you two!













 

Photographer: PhotographybyStaceyMoss.com | Hair : http://beyourbeyoutiful.blogspot.com/ | Makeup: Bride | Location: Logan Canyon | Bouquet: Mother of the Bride


Northern Utah Wedding Photographer
Logan Utah Wedding Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment