Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Friday, March 27, 2015

Travis and Jeni Formals, Part 2 | Utah Wedding Photographer


Ah, this amazing and FUN Formal Session... Part 2. 

I wrote about Part 1 earlier - Read up on that here

I had so much fun with Travis and Jeni at their Engagement Session that I knew we were in for an adventure during their Formal Session. And yes, I was right!

After the Temple photos in Part 1, We headed to the Denzil Nature Park down on the Island in Logan. It's a fun, somewhat hidden nature park. If you didn't/don't know about it you might just get lost driving to it or drive right by. It's got a cement pathway to walk around and I always see people there. It's been a great place for photos nearly year round. 

Travis and Jeni's Formals session was no different. Though the color of the trees and scenery aren't quite into the Spring Bloom, I still love their photos. I think it just shows the time of year they are getting married in Cache Valley, except with no snow... which living in Utah you never know when you'll have snow. But for this session I was SUPER excited there wasn't snow. 

My Favorites: Their shoes. I LOVE how their shoes peek out when they sit down. I love the pop of color of Travis's socks. And I love the way they look at each other with such a deep, compassionate, feeling. 

Congratulations on your wedding you two! 
























 

0 comments:

Post a Comment