Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, December 12, 2016

Buttars Christmas Mini | Cache Valley Family Photographer



Have I ever said how much I LOVE pictures in the snow? If not, let me tell you. Pictures in the snow are some of my all time favorite! The white crisp snow on the trees, the freezing but blanket covered ground and the way people POP in all the white just makes my heart sing happy thoughts! These guys won a Christmas Mini Session I gave away at the Eagles Bingo night last month! When I suggested this pine tree location Amber was all for it. I love when Clients let me lead. Sometimes its fun to see thier new locations or get their ideas and other times I just love that I get to take control!

We met up in the same location I did my family photos (blog post not up yet, ugh!) But these guys look so different because there is snow! They totally made my day with their outfits and color choice! The pink, grey and black are to die for! Plus, their beanies... eeek. I love it!

Their session was literally 10 minutes or less! And we got just as many amazing photos as I wanted. I love it when clients are easy to pose like these guys and are so real. Erika was awesome and totally tried my idea with the snow. Glitter would have worked better but the snow worked for at least one shot! Snow is heavier than it looks so blowing it out of your hands in small little pieces is tricky. She nailed it though!

And let's talk about their dogs. SOOO well behaved! My dogs are my kids so I'm always down when I get to photograph other peoples dogs. And they were epic.

Thanks Buttars Family!





 




__________________________________________________________________

Posted by Stacey - Photographer at Stacey Hansen Photography!
Stacey Hansen is a Logan Utah Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer. She loves meeting new clients, capturing the personalities within her clients and sharing her love of photography with others.

www.staceyhansenphotography.com

Logan Utah Photographer | Cache Valley Utah Photographer | Utah Photographer |
Utah Wedding Photographer | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer| Cache Valley Wedding Photographer 
Logan Utah Family Photographer | Cache Valley Family Photographer
Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Utah Newborn Photographer

1 comment: