Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Friday, December 5, 2014

Malone Family | Northern Utah Family Photographer



If you participated in last years Christmas Photo voting then you were entered into our drawing for a free session. This is the family that won that free session! We took these photos back in November but I've keep hiding them so they can print Christmas Cards before I shared them.. but I can't wait any longer! Let me introduce the Malone Family. I've known Heather and Tyson for quite a few years as they were my very first family to photograph (Her family). They've been some amazing clients ever since and I have be privileged to watch their little girl grow up the last few years. I was super excited when Tyson's mom won the give-a-way!

We met at Utah State University for their session and it was a perfect day. A little sunny but we made do. I loved the purple colors in their clothes and everything worked out wonderfully. 

Thanks again Malone Family. 


















0 comments:

Post a Comment