Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Monday, December 1, 2014

Davis Family | Cache Valley Family Photographer

4:42 PM Posted by Stacey No comments

Oh boy. I had an amazing time at this session with the Davis Family. It might be that I've known Ashley and Melanie for say 20 years or so but that's besides the point. They were super easy to photograph and made my job totally fun. It's families like this that remind me how much I truly love my job. Plus, for a bonus on this family they have two little ones I got to see. Kids are all around fun but when they are just a few months or less it's super adorable and most of the time they are really good! 

Luckily we were inside for their photos because it was a chilly day when we took these. However, in this old building there isn't any heat so we weren't too safe from the cold. Duane and Melanie's four kids and their families were easy to pose, looked great, colors coordinated perfectly and they had just the right amount of spunk and humor. 

Thanks again Davis Family!






















0 comments:

Post a Comment