Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Friday, December 5, 2014

Romney Family | Cache Valley Photographer

Sometimes my photos sessions are just about perfect and I love it that way. This session just happens to be one of those. I met the Romney Family on Thanksgiving morning at First Damn. We headed into Logan Canyon for their session at Spring Hollow. Despite some icy walk ways the day was perfection. Their color coordinating apparel in coordination with the snow and colors at Spring Hollow were amazing. I loved this session. Most of the Romney's were visiting here from Mexico so it was fun to have some snow in their photos. They were all smiles and I had a great time visiting with them. 

Thanks again Lauren and the rest of the Romney Family!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment