Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thorton 3 Months | Cache Valley Photographer


Do you remember this little one? Her newborns were back in July. She did amazing and her big sister was such a good helper. I met up with their family last week to do some 3 months photos. She's getting SO BIG! They definitely grow up way to fast. It's amazing how much they can change yet still look the same in 3 short months. 


We met at Denzil Park in Logan. It's been a favorite of mine recently because of the beautiful fall colors and ease of use. I guess I go in spurts with locations as I'm sure most photographers do to some extent. These two little girls were dressed oh so cute. Their camo and pink were adorable. Mom sure knows how to dress them up. Big sister did amazing this time and the little one was happy and content. I even caught a few smiles and fun faces from her. She's starting to warm up to me! I can't wait for their 6 months session. 

Thanks again Thortons! 
















Logan Utah and Cache Valley Family and Kids Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment