Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Tuesday Ten | What to expect during a family session with Photography by Stacey Moss

5:30 AM Posted by Stacey , No comments
It's Tuesday again! How the time is flying by these days! I had about 6 pre scheduled Tuesday Ten posts done and now I'm to the point that I have to write them each week because I haven't planned anything out. Ugh. BUT!!!! Today's post is actually a super good post that I often get questions about!

Typical Question "What can we do in an hr family session? What kind of photos are included?"

Well here's your answer on today's Tuesday Ten Post | What to expect during a family session with Photography by Stacey Moss.

1. A Group Picture. I know it's a given, right? But I just like to re-iterate that I take pictures of large families. When you book a session, just make sure to let me know how many people there will be!

 2. Individual "Family" Photos. That may not be the best description or title but when I do a large family each individual family picture is also taken.





3. Just the Parents! I love taking pictures of mom and dad. Are these the pictures they typically hang on their wall? Maybe not always. If they are like my mom she hangs pictures of her kids or grand kids on every space possible. However, the kids (both yours and grandkids) will love these pictures and will look back and cherish those moments of seeing you two together.

 

4. Grandparents and the Grand kids! Though this set up can often be a little crazy depending on how many grand kids there are I aim to get a photo of grandma and grandpa with all the little ones!


5. Individuals of all the kids. Individual photos for mom and dad of their kids is a must!



6. Just the kids. On my list of the photos I take at family sessions is just the kids. I love capturing personality and sometimes that's exactly what we get in big group photos of kids! But its not just the entire group of grand kids, I also take a photo of the kids for each family if they want!





7. Just the Girls! | Only the Men. These two go hand in hand. It's fun to see all the women and all men together.





8. Siblings. This one can be tough. Do you include spouses or no. I leave that up to the family, or I take both!





9. Candid Shots. Posed shots are great. Getting everyone smiling and looking at the camera so you have a nice family picture to hang in your living room is usually the ideal picture when it comes to Family Picture time. But... there's just something special about capturing true personality and real moments for a family.

 

10. Special Requests!  I always take special requests and I throw in my own ideas to add some unique pictures to your session. If you have a photo you'd like to do, let me know and we'll see what we can put together.








0 comments:

Post a Comment