Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Ruple 9 Months | Utah Children Photographer




She gets more personality every time I see her! We've been doing her first year sessions and I have been LOVING seeing her grow and develop. Miss H is adorable! We've met in the studio for 3 months and 6 months so this time we ventured outside to see how she'd due. Denzil Nature Park was the perfect spot. She wasn't to sure of me and took a minute to warm up and then still really wanted mom BUT we managed to get a few cute smiles and looks from her. 

Her little outfit, oh my goodness! Adorable. The shoes, the shirt, and the bow. I'm loving it! We have her 1 year cake smash scheduled for the end of the summer and I'm so excited! Hopefully she is super happy and we get some great cake shots too. 






______________________________________________________________

Posted by Stacey - Photographer at Stacey Hansen Photography!
Stacey Hansen is a Logan Utah Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer. She loves meeting new clients, capturing the personalities within her clients and sharing her love of photography with others.

From the Photographer: Growing up in Cache Valley was awesome, and I'm still here so I guess that means I love it! I'm happily married to my best friend and love his little girl, Kira. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I continue to love every chance I get to preserve memories through my lens.

From the Blogger: I am a small town girl now living in Logan and loving it. I have an amazing husband and the sweetest little boy. I love to travel, dance and be outdoors but most of all I love spending time with my Family!


www.staceyhansenphotography.com
**in 2015 we changed from Photography by Stacey Moss to Stacey Hansen Photography. 
We will still honor all gift cards from Photography by Stacey Moss until the their expiration date**

Logan Utah Photographer | Cache Valley Utah Photographer | Utah Photographer |
Utah Wedding Photographer | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer| Cache Valley Wedding Photographer 
Logan Utah Family Photographer | Cache Valley Family Photographer
Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Utah Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment