Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Jaxxie Newborn | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer


Cuddles, Kisses, Snuggles, and Love that is what baby girls are made of… Little Jaxxie just fits that perfectly! How could you not love this baby girl?! And not only is she adorable but she is a great baby too! She was completely content, sleeping nearly the entire time, during the session in the studio.

Jaxxie’s parents really helped make the shoot with some great props! One was an adorable stuffed giraffe. The best part was that it was almost the exact same size as her! It really helped show how cute and petite this little one is. Another prop that I just adored was a blanket that had her name all over it. It was a very simple and unique way to incorporate her name (which is a perfect fit) into her pictures. Throughout the rest of the photo shoot we also got to see an adorable blue tutu, and some elegant butterfly wings. But don’t go thinking this little one is all miss priss, because the shoot wasn’t complete until we added in some great camo and a fine rack.

A little girl wouldn’t be complete without her bows. Miss Jaxxie had some of the cutest bows I’ve ever seen! Each one went along perfectly with a prop. She seriously had one for every color in the rainbow! We got some orange, yellow, pink, blue, purple; I was in heaven!!! To bad I can’t put bows on my little guy!


This little princess could steal anyone’s heart, and she definitely has her parents. When we took pictures with mom and dad you could see the love in their eyes. They are completely head over heels with this girl! We are so excited to watch her grow. Congratulations on this delightful new addition to your family!











 

_____________________________________________________________

Posted by Jessica - Blogger & Social Media Associate at Stacey Hansen Photography!
Stacey Hansen is a Logan Utah Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer. She loves meeting new clients, capturing the personalities within her clients and sharing her love of photography with others.

From the Photographer: Growing up in Cache Valley was awesome, and I'm still here so I guess that means I love it! I'm happily married to my best friend and love his little girl, Kira. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I continue to love every chance I get to preserve memories through my lens.

From the Blogger: I am a small town girl now living in Logan and loving it. I have an amazing husband and the sweetest little boy. I love to travel, dance and be outdoors but most of all I love spending time with my Family!


www.staceyhansenphotography.com
**in 2015 we changed from Photography by Stacey Moss to Stacey Hansen Photography. 
We will still honor all gift cards from Photography by Stacey Moss until the their expiration date**

Logan Utah Photographer | Cache Valley Utah Photographer | Utah Photographer |
Utah Wedding Photographer | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer| Cache Valley Wedding Photographer 
Logan Utah Family Photographer | Cache Valley Family Photographer
Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Utah Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment