Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Tuesday Ten | Types of Sessions by Photography by Stacey Moss

12:39 PM Posted by Stacey , , No comments
1. Birth stories - Seriously love the emotion I see in these. I'm always blessed to be apart of something so amazing and special.  

 
2. Mini's! I do occasional mini themed sessions like this one for Easter. I have been so busy this summer I didn't get around do doing any minis. The next one will be Halloween! Plan on pictures of your cuties in their Halloween costume or just some fun Fall pictures.




3. Engagements - Oh I just love seeing the bling and the love two people have. Engagements and weddings truly show that more often than any other session and for good reason.

 4. Newborns - I think these are my FAVORITES!


5. Weddings - That includes Formals like the photo on the left. Weddings are so much fun.


6.  Family Sessions! Whether it's extended or a small family of 3, I do it all!


7. Maternity - Seeing those baby bumps just brings a smile to my face!


8. Bridals - I seriously love that I get to spend an hr or so with Brides in their wedding dress in some fun location for Bridals. They take time but Bridals are so worth it!


9. Cake Smash! I love doing cake smash photos. These are SUPER fun and I love the mess kids make.


10. Boudoir - I don't advertise and I don't share these photos but I do take them! They are super fun and I admire all those ladies who've let me take their pictures. Contact me through email or text for more information on Boudoir sessions. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment