Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sanders Maternity | Utah Newborn Photographer

I'm so excited for this gorgeous lady. She is due in May and I'm so thrilled and privileged to be able to do their birth story. We did their maternity pictures on Monday. Sunday afternoon I got pretty nervous because it had SNOWED. Yikes. I was hoping for some warmer early spring weather.. however, living in northern Utah you NEVER know what your going to get. Monday rolled around and it was actually good weather with snow still on the ground in some areas. We headed up to Spring Hollow in Logan Canyon. This is one of my favorite outdoor locations - easy to get to, good year round and looks different to some degree nearly every time I go there. It actually wasn't too cold out and Trax did AWESOME for the 45 min we were there! Congrats on your upcoming arrival Chelsie and Steve. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment