Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Baby Brooklyn | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer

12:14 PM Posted by Stacey 1 comment
Logan Utah and Cache Valley Newborn Photographer
There are so many things I loved about this session. This little newborn girl was a doll. 

Her Hair. Sleepiness. Her headbands. Bracelet. Oh I could go on and on. She was super easy to pose and I think we got more poses in than most newborn sessions. I know her mom from my job at Hycomp. She works at Nexeo and I've had the privilege of working with her when I was over our HR department. It's such a small world out there and I was seriously thankful she asked me to take Brooklyn's newborns. Congrats you guys, she is a doll. 

She slept super good for us and only had to be fed a few short times. Her hair is to die for. ADORABLE. 












1 comment:

  1. Stacey! I love these! So glad I was just on your site when these were uploaded! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete