Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Rylee's Cake Smash session | Logan Utah Photographer

I'm a little late blogging this. I didn't realize I had blogged her birthday party but not her cake smash session. 

I was headed down to Syracuse to practice my dance for Dancing with the Relay Stars (See Post HERE if you want to see photos or watch the video). Instead of having Heather and Tyson drive up to Logan it would be just as easy for me to head down early and go to their house. I loaded my jeep up with some of my props and backdrops and headed their way. Rylee is usually oh so happy but she sure was interesting for her photo session. She wasn't quite sure what she was supposed to do. She loved when mom sang the Ittsy bittsy spider and she dove right in to her cake! These sessions are so fun. 













0 comments:

Post a Comment