Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Carlisle Family | Utah Family Photographer



Fall time is seriously my favorite time of year for photos. The colors, the crisp air, the warm clothes and the amazing families I get to meet! The Carlisle family is one of those families. I have been taking photos for their sister-in-law's family for a year or two now and have LOVED their girls. When Savannah contacted me to set up family pictures and her adorable baby bump I was ecstatic!
First of all she is gorgeous. Like for real! That hair is To. Die. For! And their style, I am in love. Their daughter's outfit is seriously amazing! Mom said she got it locally as a set Kmart or Shopko, I can't recall. But I love it!

The Carlisle Family wanted to see fall colors and leaves in their photos so I opted to take them to the Logan River Trail in Logan Canyon. It's one of my favorite spots and has good variety! Leaves, Trail, bridge, water, rocks, etc. It's a well rounded spot and close to get to! We met at First Dam and then drove up. I had a great time talking with these guys as we walked around. Their little girl is beautiful and giggly. The Bond she has with mom and dad is breathtaking. She loves her parents and they adore her! Mom's little baby bump is adorable too. She is beautiful when pregnant.

I can't wait to meet their little baby in December! Congrats Carlisle family and thanks again for hanging out and allowing me to capture your family photos!



















 ______________________________________________________________

Posted by Stacey - Photographer at Stacey Hansen Photography!
Stacey Hansen is a Logan Utah Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer. She loves meeting new clients, capturing the personalities within her clients and sharing her love of photography with others.

From the Photographer: Growing up in Cache Valley was awesome, and I'm still here so I guess that means I love it! I'm happily married to my best friend and love his little girl, Kira. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I continue to love every chance I get to preserve memories through my lens.

www.staceyhansenphotography.com
**in 2015 we changed from Photography by Stacey Moss to Stacey Hansen Photography. 
We will still honor all gift cards from Photography by Stacey Moss until the their expiration date**

Logan Utah Photographer | Cache Valley Utah Photographer | Utah Photographer |
Utah Wedding Photographer | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer| Cache Valley Wedding Photographer 
Logan Utah Family Photographer | Cache Valley Family Photographer
Logan Utah Newborn Photographer | Cache Valley Newborn Photographer | Utah Newborn Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment