Newborn, Wedding and Family Photographer

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Amber and Cody | Logan Utah Wedding Photographer

9:06 AM Posted by Stacey No comments
I have some of the best clients and Amber is seriously one of them. She and Cody got engaged this past December and I can honestly say I’m so happy for them. Cody’s sister told me they were all at her mom’s house one night for dinner and she noticed Amber’s ring. You see, Amber and Cody hadn’t announced their engagement yet. Amber and Cody had been dating for years so the family was thrilled when he popped the question.

Cody and Amber are just fun people… and they are super easy to photograph. Their December Christmas session was super easy so I knew their engagement session would be the same. Amber’s daughter, Ericka, is a doll. She pretty much did anything I asked her to do and she is beautiful. I really love that the three of them take great pictures.

We headed down to a park on the island in Logan and used the old garage door from the building across the street. It’s a pretty area and there are usually a good number of people there. I like the old rustic and antique feel of the door while at the park you get the greenery and bridge accents. It’s a great location all around and I’m glad they let me use it.

After we took their pictures and were headed back to the car their dogs started barking at us. I’m glad we got them out and took a picture with all 5 of them. I’m partial to my dog and really believe they are part of the family. Their two little ones are super cute and we got BOTH of them looking at the camera! Sometimes that is nearly impossible without treats but they rocked it.

Their wedding is next month and I’m so happy to be spending the time at their ceremony to capture them saying “I do”. Congrats you guys! 











0 comments:

Post a Comment